The church of St Peter and St Paul, Little Gransden is about half a mile south, as the crow flies, from Gt Gransden church. In 1928 the benefice was united with that of Gt Gransden, sharing an incumbent and for many years, and to this day, the church choir and organist. In 1999 the Gransdens benefice was further enlarged to include Abbotsley and Waresley.
The governence of both churches continues to be by their individual parochial church councils but they work closely together to co-ordinate their respective PCC meetings, church fetes and church services.
The three bells in Little Gransden church tower have been derelict for a number of decades but details have been recorded in a seperate website to maintain a record in the public domain.